- Who am I?
Please click on : About ME.
- What are my professional qualifications?
– DAEFLE (2021)
– DALF C2 (2019)
– B.E. (hons) in Electronics & Telecommunication
- What is my teaching experience?
I have been teaching French since 2006. I have taught students from various countries : India, United States and online from children as young as 5 to pensioners.
- What is my teaching approach ?
As you know, having recently finished my teacher’s training course DAEFLE, I would put into practice the pedagogical skills I have learned. I believe in using an active, learner-centered approach. Using inductive reasoning, they will be encouraged to observe and identify the language usage and rules at their own pace, all the while using French as the means of communication, an immersion pedagogy that contrasts with the traditional approach using translation into the learners’ mother tongue. Explanations are provided in English at the basic level.
Moreover, I believe in planning my lessons well in advance to optimize course time – an approach known as “flipped classroom”.
Lastly, as a non native teacher with a near native proficiency in French, I can intuitively understand various challenges language learners face and thus provide them a unique learning experience.
- Who are these lessons for?
Anyone who wants to study French (elementary to intermediate levels : A1, A2, B1, B2). All you need is Skype/Zoom, a decent Internet connection and some motivation.
- What type of classes do I provide?
I provide various workshops from DELF exam preparation to conversation/writing skills classes. You can learn more about them by clicking here.
- What are the advantages of online classes for a learner?
- Save time, energy and money on travelling.
- Studying in the comfort of your home/office
- Personalised lesson plans
- Flexible schedule and pace of the classes.
- How much does a lesson cost?
Prices vary according to the type of lesson you want. Discounts can be offered for group and multiple sessions. Please contact me to know more about pricing.
- Is there any demo session?
Yes, I can give a demo session for 30 mins for a nominal non-refundable fee of $5.
- How can I book and pay for a lesson?
You can write to me at email@example.com and provide further details of the lesson plan you need. You can pay via PayPal/Venmo/Zelle or contact me for alternative ways.
- Can I reschedule a lesson?
You can always reschedule a lesson if you do it more than 24 hours before the start of the class by sending an email.